Laura sees individuals of all ages including: babies, children and adults for individual consultations. The initial consultation is 60 minutes and includes a full dietary and anthropometric assessment, together with relevant nutrition education and individualized eating plan. Follow-up consultations are recommended but not mandatory. These consultations provide an opportunity for further education and support. Research shows that individuals with regular support are more likely to achieve and maintain their nutritional and health related goals. Packages are tailored to the individual’s personal requirements.
Laura offers optimal nutrition consultations for during different life stages:
- Pregnancy (pre and postnatal nutritional requirements) & Breast feeding
- Infants and toddlers including weaning and special diets
- Pre and Primary school children
- Teenagers and nutritional demands of sport and other extra-mural activities
Would you like more nutritional advice about your specific stage of life?
Laura offers therapeutic nutrition consultations for specific medical conditions:There are many medical conditions where nutrition plays an integral role in optimising medical management and controlling and alleviating symptoms. In doing this one is able to maintain or improve nutritional status which may assist in managing the medical condition.
Laura can assist with nutritional advice for managing the following conditions:
Babies and Children:
- Allergies and intolerances including eczema
- Nutrition for cognition and ADHD
- Weight concerns – poor weight gain and overweight
- Managing cardiac problems & syndromes,
- Gastroenterology conditions: Coeliac, Crohns & FPIES
- Nutritional deficiencies like anaemia
- Allergies and Intolerances
- Heart disease risk factors including high cholesterol and high blood pressure
- Diabetes, including Gestational Diabetes and Insulin resistance
- Metabolic Syndrome X
- Gastroenterology conditions including: Crohn’s, Coeliac’s & Irritable Bowel Syndrome
- Weight concerns
- Nutritional deficiency problems like anaemia and osteoporoais
Need more specific nutritional advice?
Click here if you have a medical condition and would like to contact Laura for more specific nutritional advice regarding this.